Mar 16, 2011
Blizzard is holding a video contest in celebration of their 20th anniversary.
It's easy to join. Just make a video showing your favorite Blizzard game-related memories.
"Memories of Blizzard" video contest is part of the year-long celebration of Blizzard's two decades in the games industry.
The video can be live action, machinima, animation or anything that shows your favorite moment with any of the Blizzard games. The video must be at most 3 minutes long and less than 100 MB big. The deadline of submission of entries is on April 19, 2011.
The top 10 will be chosen from all the participants and will be displayed on Blizzard's website for viewers to vote on. The voting period will be from April 26 to May 10, 2011. The top three videos with the most number of votes at the end of the voting period will receive various prizes.
The prize pool is impressive. The grand prize winner gets a free trip to BlizzCon 2011 in addition to other Blizzard merchandise from sponsors Razer, Steelseries, Creative Labs, Taverncraft, DC Direct and Heroic Prints. All in all, the 1st-placer wins a total of $2,954.85 in goodies.
- an expenses-paid trip to BlizzCon 2011
- 4 different Taverncraft mugs
- Creative Labs World of Warcraft Headset
- Creative Lab's "Foot Tap"
- PrintWarcraft Gift certificate
- SteelSeries World of Warcraft Mouse
- 3 SteelSeries Mousepads (Goblin, Worgen, Deathwing)
- Razer Spectre Gaming Mouse
- Razer Marauder Gaming Keyboard
- Razer Banshee Gaming Headset
- DCDirect: Deluxe Arthas Action Figure
The 2nd-placer gets a similar set of merchandise totaling $754.85, the 3rd-placer $79.9.
Check out the link below to join and read the complete list of rules and terms and conditions.