Dec 20, 2008
- SK Replay Parser - excellent replay parser and currently the one I am using.
- Warcraft 3 Replay Parser - new replay parser.
- W3GMaster - parses information contained in Warcraft III replay files (*.w3g); APM checker, chat log, replay renamer.
- W3Chart - another replay parser converted to Warcraft III from BWChart.
- War3 Replay Info Tool - another replay parser.
- Warkeys - Edit your custom keys for ROC and TFT.
- Garena - formerly GG Client, Garena is a multi-function platform that allows gamers to chat, challenge opponents, and play their favorite games online with millions of gamers world-wide.
- Stealthbot - is a binary bot used to connect to Battle.Net as a chat client.
- Banlist - allows you to make a list of player accounts that you can use to ban players in your self-hosted, Battle.Net, custom games.
- List Checker - is an application that allows you to host games on Battle.net with a significant improvement in latency (delay, lag).
Tutorials: Installation, Advanced
- Visual Custom Kick - enables you to kick players out of your Warcraft 3 games if you are host, automatically refresh your game, reduce the game start delay, notify you when your game is full and many more.
- ROC CD-key changer - allows you to change your ROC CD-key without having to reinstall the game.
- TFT CD-key changer - allows you to change your TFT CD-key without having to reinstall the game.
- BNet Diagnostics Tool - enables you to perform various diagnostic tests which can precisely identify the cause of the problems you encounter when connecting to Battle.Net.
- Reset BNet Gateways - resets the Battle.Net gateways to their default values.
- Hamachi - sets up a Virtual Private Network between computers; play with others as if you're on a LAN.