Mar 28, 2011
Warcraft III 1.26a patch is out, just two weeks after the release of 1.25.
Looks like Blizzard is hard at work in fixing and patching Warcraft III. Well, don't get excited because WC3 1.26 is nothing special.
A major change in the version number suggests that this is a major update, yet it includes only 3 changes (and maybe some undocumented ones). No balance changes, no new maps, no additions.
Download Warcraft 3 1.26 patch
Warcraft III 1.26 Changelog and Patch Notes:
- Hex will no longer provide a speed boost to a Hero if cast at the end of Metamorphosis or Chemical Rage effects.
- Reverted the fix "Hex will no longer extend the duration of Metamorphosis."
- Fixed an issue where some Mac patches could lead to disconnections during Battle.net games.
- 1.25 replays are not compatible with 1.26
- they should have called this 1.25c considering there are only 3 changes
- official forum post says Warcraft III patch 1.26a so expect a "b" or a "c"
- please Blizzard, separate the Windows patches from the Mac ones