Power of the Horde

Mar 2, 2009

Power of the Horde is a rock song included in the soundtrack of Warcraft III. It was composed and sung by Tenth Level Tauren Chieftain, a band of Blizzard's top executives.


Power of the Horde lyrics


Storm, Earth and Fire, heed my call!

I am the son of the wind and rain,
Thunder beckons and I heed the call.
If I die upon this day,
In battle I will fall.

Hear me brothers gather up the wolves,
To battle, we will ride.
War drums echo the beating heart,
Pounding from inside.

CHORUS:
STORM
Black clouds fill the sky.
EARTH
I hear my battle cry.
FIRE
Thunder we'll bring forth.
DEATH
From the power of the Horde...

Far Seer to the Warsong Clan,
To no man will I kneel.
Feel the power and the energy,
Born of black blood, honor, and steel.

I feel the fire burning in my veins,
Lightning strikes at my command.
By storm and earth, axe and fire,
We come to claim this land.

(CHORUS)

(Instrumental)

Yeeeeaaaahhhh!

Surrounded by the enemy,
The wolf among the hounds.
Thunder turns to silence it,
Took the hundred to bring me down.

Wolf brothers falling at my side,
With honour I will die.
Upon the Altar of the Storms,
I will be reborn.

(CHORUS)
For I have been reborn.

STORM
EARTH
FIRE
DEATH
The power of the Horde...

Power of the Horde was included in the expansion pack The Frozen Throne where it was used as the background music for the Credits section. It was sung by rock band "Tenth Level Tauren Chieftain", consisting of top Blizzard executives with SamWise as the lead singer.

Live performance at Blizzard Worldwide Invitational 2008 in Paris, France
Download Power of the Horde MP3

Trivia: In single-player mode, typing "TenthLevelTaurenChieftain" (without quotes) will play this song. This works only if you have The Frozen Throne installed.



blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments

 

  © Blizzard Gamer by StarMars

Back to TOP